Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey that’s me

Out of boredom I decided to Google "Alex B" to see if I matched and of course a million others showed up. When I did "Alex B Indianapolis" my blog was the first match. I thought that was kinda cool. It doesn't mean much as I really don't have a real idea of how many people visit my blog or my websites, YouTube etc. I see the occasional people in the bars that will remember Alex & Juan or Alex B on X 103 which is cool as well. So out of more boredom and since I don't have anything to write about, I will recap the obvious or not so obvious..

In Cyberspace
Website www.iamalexb.com

YouTube www.youtube.com/iamalexb

Blog (well you are already here but just in case) www.iamalexb.blogspot.com

In The Bars
Tue-Rock House Café
Wed-Peppers Broad Ripple
Thur-Sat-Peppers Greenwood

Sun-Colts home games

I try and not "over post" where I am and such. I do feel the need when there is people I haven't seen in a while that will talk about all the places they go and all of that but can't stop in and say "hi".

I guess they don't miss me that bad..