Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Would You

Give me my stuff back if you were available to identify the contents and who it belonged to?

Someone has 2 IPods, Flip Video camera, digital camera and a pair of Headphones. Whoever has them will have no problem turning them back to the rightful owner since everything is pretty obvious who it belongs to. I doubt I will see my stuff again since we in society seem to follow the "finder's keepers" bullshit. And the fact it has been almost 2 weeks I am convinced it is a lost cause.

The things missing are important to my jobs so I wish it was things I could put on the "back burner" and not to have to buy right away. I was able to find used IPods at Disc Replay and the local pawn shop so that saved me a few bucks. I won't buy used headphones since that would be YUK!

Oh well nothing else to say here