Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Hustle

Not the dance by any means but the week I am smack in the middle of that is the hustle! Most people had a 3 day weekend with the holidays and then when they came back to work on Tuesday, came back to a quick 4 day work week. I kinda sort of came back to a 4 day work week. My day job will be 4 days Tue-Fri so that is ok if I was like most people. Add bar nights Tue & Wed then Fri & Sat, add a Colts event on Saturday afternoon, and add a graduation open house on Sunday afternoon. I am so thankful to be able to be this active and fortunate to have the work that I do. Since I am bored and really have nothing to blog about but the fact I am tired, I will break it down like this. See the numbers, feel my fatigue…LOL!

Tuesday 10am-6pm Day Job
Tuesday 10pm-2am Spinning Rock House

Wednesday 10am-6pm Day Job
Wednesday 9pm-2am Spinning at Peppers Broad Ripple

Thursday 10am-5pm Day Job

Friday 10am-5pm Day Job
Friday 10pm-3am Spinning Peppers Greenwood

Saturday 10am-4pm Spinning Colts Open House
Saturday 10pm-3am Spinning Peppers Greenwood

Sunday 1pm-5pm Spinning Graduation Open House

*yawns*