Monday, September 27, 2010

Are You Ready?

If I know the bank is a stop I have to make before I leave the house I do something crazy and fill out my deposit slip or withdraw slip and have it all ready for my trip out of the house. In the event I forgot this small step, I fill out the same information as I am waiting in the drive-thru line so when it is my turn at the window I can put my transaction in that tube thing and hit the send button and be on my way. I would never think of waiting till it was my turn to fill out the info like some idiots I encountered this morning that of course had to look for a pen to even get the ball rolling!

Another crazy thing I do when I enter a pay garage I glance at the rates to make sure I have the maximum amount of cash on hand. I take that cash and ticket and put it somewhere in my truck so I can get to it easy when I am ready to leave. As soon as I return to my truck the first thing I do is grab the ticket and the cash and get ready to leave the garage. I would never think of looking for the ticket AND the money when it was my turn at the window only to hold up guys like me that are ready to go about my business.

There is no point to this really. Would be nice if everyone took the above points to heart as to maybe speed up the productivity for the day for everyone else