Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back at it & Good People

Looks like I am back to doing Wednesday nights in Broad Ripple at Peppers. Love interacting with the people, playing what they want to hear and giving them a solid option to party where I am. It's a good time and a break from the predictable.

Rock House on Tuesday nights is a fun gig for me. It is an all rock format and the people I have met and became friends with are really cool. Matt & Starr from the bar take VERY good care of me, James and his sis Amy Joe are solid peeps! I'm always partying with Victor from Dead Man's Grill, Darrel & Topher from Recoil and of course all the regulars that hang out as well. Also, be on the lookout for my musical partner in crime Myles B! His band Alter Ego ROCKS SOLID and you never know when he might be on the decks with me or subbing for me. Good things are ahead!

Time to hide my Speedo in my suitcase I am packing for Hilton Head!

(Now there is no way my fat ass would be caught dead in one of those I just could not think of a good way to end this post. So I guess for now see ya!)