Monday, August 9, 2010

Let it go

I said I was going to stop complaining about people from my last bar gig not stopping by to any of the places I am at now to say hi. It still makes me heated that I haven't heard "I haven't see you since Buz Bar I need to make it out to come see you" from people I thought were my friends but Wednesday night I was really amused. There was someone I worked with at Buz and thought was a "friend", or at least she used to tell everyone that and have not seen her since I left. She walked by Peppers to go to the bar next door to pay a cover and wait in line. My bar did not have a cover or a line to get in but was quite busy (I have video proof on my YouTube page).

I saw this happen since there is a window right behind me so I thought that maybe when she left the bar next door she might pop in to say "hey". Oddly enough she walked past Peppers again and nothing! I didn't care to see her as much as I was amused by her arrogance. When she doesn't have a job and was broke as a joke or has men problems I had to be the listening post more times than I should have. When she had issues with crazy ex's in the bar I had to hear about that also. Some friend she turned out to be huh?

She is just one of MANY people that I have not seen since my last bar gig and one of many that have made ZERO mention about not having seen me in a while blah blah blah. I know that stuff happens, life gets in the way and that entire BS but it seems I am really only relevant when I have "the hook up" for people. So this is the last time I will waste internet bandwidth on the subject or bother with people that are a waste in general.