Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Relax huh?

Had a great production meeting at the Colts complex this morning I must say. It's really good when you work for people that know what you bring to the table and let you run with it. The meeting was at 8:30am which would have been murder if I was at a bar gigging the night before. I had some editing to do last night and not knowing how long that would take and really having my inner voice and my wife tell me to rest, I took the night off from Rock House. I never just "call off", I have worked through illness, family crap and always have gone in to work.

I called my buddy Matt to make sure it was ok and finally took a night off to "recharge". My schedule normally has me getting 4.5 hours of sleep Tues-Fri working my day job and bar job but last night I had to take a pause for the cause. I regret loosing the money and seeing the peeps but putting my health and sanity first for once made sense.

Now I am ready for Colts Football!