Monday, August 16, 2010

Perspectives

When I first think about saying "God I Hate Mondays" I quickly cut myself off and say "Thank God I can work like I do" and that seems to get me through the week for the most part. Since I do not work the typical Mon-Fri 9-5, my week doesn't have an end point like most people's do. On the weeks of Colts home games, I get no days off, when they are away and during off season, Sunday is my sanctuary day. When I say no days off, keep in mind that I work my full time day job 5 days a week and spin 5 nights in the bars. Throw a Colts home game in there and look out! But, I am lucky to be able to so what I do and that's what motivates me to keep going at it.

Through the years I have spent LOTS of money on web designers. They were worth every penny but then trying to get it updated or the info to update it myself was a pain in the ass! I launched a new website and did it myself. Sure there are better websites and such out there but for what this costs me and I don't have to wait to get done what I want, it is well worth it!

The Pre-season game the Colts lost yesterday is not worth mentioning. Damn, I just did. We know how pre-season is and we know it starts to count on September 19th when we open up our season at home!

I uploaded some new videos on the YouTube page from last week as well.

Have a great week everyone!